- This event has passed.
A Garden Party Evening of Memories & Mysteries
June 14, 2019 • 5:30 pm — 9:00 pm$175
The Los Altos History Museum’s Board of Directors invites you to experience a special fundraising evening, to enjoy live music, wine & beer tasting, a signature cocktail, exquisite hors d’oeuvres, dancing, Sarah Winchester stories, and mysteries among the gardens of the oldest occupied residence in Los Altos. In 1888, Sarah Winchester purchased this farmhouse built in 1844 and the 140 acres surrounding it for her sister Isabelle Merriman and family. We’re delighted to be able to celebrate and share in its provenance with you.
- Blue Heron Catering, Continental Caterers, Karen Bevels Custom Catering, Ginger Cafe, Pacific Catch, and Rustic House Catering
- Signature Cocktail, ‘The Los Altan’ by The Post restaurant
- Beer Tasting by ThrowOneBack
- Wine Tasting: Cooper-Garrod Estate Vineyards, Kings Mountain Vineyards, Neely Vineyards, Thomas Fogarty Winery, Woodside Vineyards
- Music by the Kirk Abe Jazz Trio
- Vintage cars on display: 1923 Clasic Ford Model T Speedster, 1924 Model T, 1937 Packard
*Note: the party will take place in the gardens, replete with dance floor and professional lighting created for the event. The inside of the home will not be on tour.