- This event has passed.
Edible Garden Tour
July 18, 2015 • 9:00 am — 1:00 pm
2015 tour Highlights (PA ONLINE ARTICLE):
– Veggies and more veggies growing in small and large plots
– Mini-orchards and a bounty of berry varieties
– Grey water catchment systems and gardening demos
– Medicinal herbs and ancient grains
– Edible, low-water habitat alternatives for our local wildlife
Soak up new water-saving, green-thumb gardening tips and share ideas with other gardeners!
By car or bicycle (parts of the tour are cycle friendly)
BEGIN AT COMMON GROUND GARDEN TO GET DIRECTIONS