- This event has passed.
Slow Dining Adventure: at Country Gourmet with Full Circle Farm
July 1, 2015 • 5:30 pm — 7:30 pm
Join us at the table for a Slow Dining Adventure at the Country Gourmet in Sunnyvale.
- Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Time: Dinner is at 5:30pm
- Meal only, drink separate: $40
- Meal with wine pairing: $55
- Note: $5 per ticket sale will go towards Slow Food South Bay
- RSVP and prepayment is required, click here to reserve your seat:
Location: 1314 South Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA (408) 733-9446
For nearly 7 years, Chef Jimmy of the Country Gourmet has been purchasing produce from Full Circle Farm, an urban farm in Sunnyvale – only 3 miles away!
Just last month the San Jose Mercury News published this article about the collaboration: click here to read the article.
We are very pleased to have Full Circle Farm join us at the table, to share with us their story – what they are up to and what their future is shaping up to be.
- Chef Jimmy Connors of Country Gourmet
- Full Circle Farm representatives
They will talk about how it all began, how it works – from growing the food, to planning the menu. We will get an insight to our regional food web and learn how we can tap into it, how we can strengthen it.
Slow Food leaders will share what we know about our regional food web.
Chef Jimmy has created a fabulous 3-course meal:
Leek, Potato and Full Circle Farm Gratin
- Full Circle Farm Green Beans w/hazelnuts
- Quinoa Tabouleh w/Full Circle Farm Cucumbers and Mint
Vegetarian/Vegan option is Wild Mushrooms
(please indicate when signing up on Eventbrite)
3) Dessert: Full Circle Farm lemon verbena Panna Cotta
Menu subject to change due to produce availability.
RSVP and prepayment is required, click here to reserve your seat:
Questions: Call or write to Joni Sare, Slow Food South Bay leader, at: email@example.com, 925-381-8498