Join us for dinner and a potent conversation with 2 authors who are in the world of sustainable MEAT. This is our opportunity to strengthen our Slow Meat community. Ranchers, butchers, consumers are welcome.
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
7pm – 9pm
At a private home in Cupertino
RSVP and menu, below.
Hendrik Haase, from Germany, author of “Crafted Meat” (images, below)
Doniga Markegard, from Half Moon Bay, author of “Dawn Again: Tracking the Wisdom of the Wild”
Hendrik and his book is on tour now, in the Bay Area this week, and next.
- Click here to purchase your ticket/s on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Ticket sales end on Wednesday, at noon.
- Fee is $20 to cover food cost. Any remaining amount will go to Slow Food South Bay’s future events and projects.
- 20 people maximum
- Joni Sare’s home in Cupertino
- Address will be sent via Brown Paper Tickets to attendees once you purchase tickets.
On our menu will be Markegard’s beef and pork:
- Short Ribs
- Beef tongue
- Beef heart
- Sirloin tip steak
- Jowl bacon
Other elements of our meal:
- Donations of produce, or a dish is welcomed.
- Contact Joni to discuss your donation.