Slow Food South Bay actively promotes our local food communities so everyone can enjoy good, clean and fair food. Our South Bay Chapter, originally the Silicon Valley Convivium, was formed in October 1997, as one of the first five of 225 convivia organized in the US. Today, there are more than 1,300 convivia around the world.
- "SLOW FOOD unites the pleasure of food with responsibility, sustainability and harmony with nature." - Carlo Petrini, Slow Food International Founder and President
- Stanford’s REAL FARM: Ag Ed by School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences October 19, 2015
- Consumer Reports Study: The Bacteria in Conventional Beef October 18, 2015
- U.S. Crop Diversity Declining but…5 Ag Regions Buck This Trend! October 12, 2015
- What’s an Agrihood? Check Out Davis, CA’s The Cannery for Housing+Farmland Community October 11, 2015
- FOOD for STUDY: Colleges Expanding Degree, Course Options in Food Systems October 10, 2015