Slow Food South Bay actively promotes our local food communities so everyone can enjoy good, clean and fair food. Our South Bay Chapter, originally the Silicon Valley Convivium, was formed in October 1997, as one of the first five of 225 convivia organized in the US. Today, there are more than 1,300 convivia around the world.
- "SLOW FOOD unites the pleasure of food with responsibility, sustainability and harmony with nature." - Carlo Petrini, Slow Food International Founder and President
- Earth Overshoot Day-We’ve Used Up Our Resources for 2015!! August 19, 2015
- Goodbye Tipping, Hello Living Wage: The Changing Face of Progressive Restaurants | Bay Area Bites | KQED Food August 18, 2015
- Melons 101: How To Pick Ripe Melons and 12 Varieties You Need to Try | Bay Area Bites | KQED Food August 17, 2015
- 4 Tasty Little Seeds with Big Nutritional Benefits | Bay Area Bites | KQED Food August 16, 2015
- Yogurt as Elixir? How ‘Good’ Bacteria Might Help Lessen Everyday Stress in Our Bodies July 21, 2015